It took me a lot of hard work to make this blog. being nominated for this award has taken me to the ninth cloud!!
I’d like to thank The Scribblings for nominating me for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’. thank you so much…!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answer to the questions asked by the Scribblings are:-
1. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what does your blog aim at?
yes, my blog aims at describing and understanding those small moments in life that we all often face. My blog aims at describing those moments and encourages others to cherishing them and side by side learn from them too. Also it a way for me to express my views on life.
2. If you could do one great thing for the world, what would you do?
i would try to spread happiness in the world and bring smiles on everyone’s face.
3. If you could live as any fictional character for one day, which character would you be?
if i could live as a fictional character, i would like to be Elsa [FROZEN]. It encourages me to accept who you are and i also wish to have powers like her too!
4. Hot chocolate or cold coffee?
5. What power would you choose: transformation, invisibility or mind–reading?
6. If you could transform into any animal, which one would it be and why?
if i could transform into an animal, i could like to be a goat; always staying in peace and minding my own business.
7. Are you more of a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book reader or an e-book reader?
i am a more of a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book type person.
8. If you could remodel time, where would you travel to – the past or the future?
i would definitely like to travel in the past and would like to mend the mistakes i had made.
9. Look around the place you’re at while answering this question. What’s your favorite thing from in here?
the most favorite thing i see is my bed!
10. What is your favorite junk meal?
my favorite junk meal is Pizza.
11. What’s the one thing that encourages you to keep writing?
I’d again like to thank The Scribblings for nominating me!
MY NOMINEES [IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER]
- rekha sahay
- Blend of sentiments
Rafael Nadal Fans
- *Positive Provocations*
- Offbeat, unusual, unconventional & interesting career interviews
- The Caged Birds Sing
Randoms by a Random
- A Nerdy Perspective
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU GOT A CHANCE TO BE A 5 YEAR OLD AGAIN?
- HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND BLOGGING?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
- WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE?
- HOW WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE SOCIETY?
- WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?
- ARE YOU A NATURE LOVER?
- ROCK BAND OR CLASSICAL?
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR AND SINGER?
- WHOM WOULD YOU PREFER FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
I would again like to thank to the one who nominated me for this award…
that’s it from my side.
PLEASE DO LIKE,SHARE AND COMMENT.