“Doubt is a pain
too lonely to know
that faith is his twin brother.”
Its very rare to find a friend just like you…just as weird and silly like yourself. If you have a friend like this share this video and always remember that your lucky to have them with you…
At last its raining here! what a relief ..
Today I was woken up by the pitter-patter of the rain drops on my window. The clouds were roaring , a calm soothing breeze was blowing and my face wore a big smile. Nothing could be more better but to have a cup of coffee in this weather…..
When I stepped outside in my balcony, the view was quite clear than before… everything looked so clean and bright, the cars were half washed under the rain and the rest of the half was covered with a thin layer of dust.The open sewers carried brown colored water from the lanes..all the dust had now been washed away.
At last I could breath in some fresh air. The thick smog like air had made it so claustrophobic for me. I loved to see the pin tails that were singing their melody since dawn so, I thought of going for a walk but it was a sudden downpour as I stepped outdoors…gee….I’m really glad that I had an umbrella.
Well I’ll most probably be planning to spend my day enjoying this monsoon weather because the beginning of the month June has been like an oven to me.
“I have the loved
the stars too fondly
to be fearful
of the night.”
– Sarah Williams
It means that she is often afraid of the darkness of night, but as she fondly gazed upon the universe including the stars in the night sky she eventually determined the dark night to be negligible.
She has been determined to achieve her goal that now no matter what happens, the darkness(fear) won’t deter her from her path.
Oh this summer heat is killing me!!…Its been almost 2 days that my eyes haven’t seen sunshine here. Its been cloudy and dusty all the day and extremely hot.The temperature have been reaching to 48 C.
Yesterday, I went out to meet my friends. I stepped out and was unable to breath due to heavy air; it almost felt like winters with this heavy congesting air but without any cold. Standing for even 5 mins was challenging for me. I literally looked like a fountain , dripping all over with sweat. That’s the moment when I remembered that ad that used to come on the television; the main lines were,” full body bangayi jharna, pankhe tu kuch toh karna. pankhe what is this?” (My full body has become like a fountain, fan why don’t you do something? fan what is this?) I was amid a conversation with my friends when I remembered this and I burst out laughing. i told my friends what I reminisced, and then there were peals of laughter for a long time. This song had a very funny tune and the video ..the accent in which the person sang was hilarious.
I don’t know what had gotten into my brains but, at that moment this ad was apt. I almost died laughing.
Sometimes there are moments in life that small things can make you and everyone around you so happy or laugh..even if it is the most silly thing or something that doesn’t make any sense.
But,Always remember- if you can’t stop that feeling, let it just flow through you and enjoy!
“Always remember when a wave goes up
It always comes down ;
But never let it hit the rock hard bottom.”
–by my loving mummy
“be a code which no one can decipher;
be a cloud that no one can pin down;
be strong so that you never feel your weakness;
be a believer so that the rest of the world is at your feet;
be the one star that shines even during the day.”
” Its never too late
to be what you
might have been.”
– George Eliot
- Things end. But memories last forever.
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what’s going on in my life right now.
- Friends become our chosen family.
- Real friends know all of your best memories because they’ve spent them all with you.
- I’ve made friends that will last me a lifetime. Our memories will never fade.
- True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.
- So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.- Helen Keller.
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
- A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
- Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
- The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Our paths may change as life goes along but the bond between friends remains ever strong.
- A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has been there to live them with you.
- A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care to acquire.
“Only from the heart
Can you touch the sky.”